Till Papers Do Us Part – Does your partner want to marry you only for a Green Card? Marriage Fraud Marriage to a U.S. citizen has traditionally been the most […]Read more ›
Each year, many American citizens living abroad renounce to their U.S. citizenship. Renunciation is the voluntary relinquishment of the citizenship or nationality. It is the opposite of “naturalization”, where a […]Read more ›
Making a false claim of U.S. citizenship is a federal criminal offense punished by 18 U.S.C. 911. It is also a cause of inadmissibility and removability from the United States. […]Read more ›
Can a naturalized citizen lose citizenship? U.S. citizenship can be revoked to those who became naturalized citizens. Natural born citizens of the U.S. can be stripped of Citizenship only in […]Read more ›
- Citizenship and Naturalization: An Overview of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law
- Quali sono i motivi più comuni di diniego dell’ESTA?
- Come si rinnova la Green Card di 2 anni?
- Come si fa la successione di immobili e conti correnti a New York?
- Does your partner want to marry you only for a Green Card?