Investor and Trader Visas
However, I focus my practice on Business Immigration. I am one of the very few Immigration Lawyers in New York with firsthand experience with the immigration system, having been a business investor on E-2 Visa status and now a proud Dual Citizen of Italy and the United States.
I have helped many foreign investors and Companies secure Visas for entrepreneurs, managers, and specialized employees.
I offer comprehensive legal services for all aspects of Business Immigration, from investing in an existing U.S. company, starting a new enterprise, creating an international trade business with a foreign country, and more. I offer personalized and complete solutions for foreign investors, from business plan review to visa approval, and any necessary steps required in between.
Personalized and complete solutions
My legal services include, but are not limited to:
- Business plan review – A business plan is a guide for your business that outlines objectives and details how you can plan to achieve those goals. As an experienced Immigration Attorney, I can advise you on whether your proposed investment will create the conditions for you to obtain a Visa;
- Business Formation – Business formation is often the first major step for investors, since your business structure can be used to secure financing or executives. I can assist you in forming a new entity in the State of New York or the State New Jersey;
- Due Diligence – Due diligence is an analysis or cross-checking of a potential investment or product to verify financial records and anything else deemed material. If you are investing in an established company, I can represent you in the sale agreement, the necessary due diligence, and any escrow agreement you may require;
- Tax Planning – Tax planning is undertaken to minimize tax liability through the best use of portfolios or circumstances that are as tax efficient as possible. If you are in need of tax planning advice, I can refer you to an experienced Tax Attorney;
- Business Immigration Solutions – A foreign entrepreneur ready to invest and actively manage a business in the US may choose a non-immigrant or an immigrant visa pathways.
- B-1 Visitor for Business, for travelers who come to the US for business activities of temporary nature and related activities that do not require actual labor work;
- E-1 Treaty Trader Visas, for traders of qualifying Treaty countries who undertake a significant amount of international trade with the United States;
- E-2 Treaty Investor Visas, for investors who want to enter and work in the United States making a substantial investment;
- H1-B Visa for Entrepreneurs, for foreign workers with certain skills in specialized areas such as science and medicine, architecture, engineering, law, education, theology or art that intend to come to the U.S. to set up their own business;
- L-1 Corporate Visas, used to transfer from working at a companies offices outside the U.S. to the same companies offices in the US;
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Green Card, the most desirable visa; it guarantees a Green Card in the United States for the main investor, spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21.
Competent and Committed Legal Advice
No matter what type of Immigration issue you face, I advise you to contact me at my firm to schedule a consultation. I can review your situation and give you honest and knowledgeable advice about what is involved to get your endeavor off to a successful start.
If you would like a preliminary assessment of your case free of charge, please fill out an evaluation form, and I will response as soon as possible.
Contact an Immigration Attorney in New York.