If there are not already many good reasons for a Green Card holder to become a U.S. citizen, mandatory immigration detention is certainly one of them. Immigrants, including Lawful Permanent […]Read more ›
Deportation is usually referred to as “removal” and occurs when the Federal Government removes an immigrant from the United States for violations of immigration or criminal laws. Once deported, an […]Read more ›
A Notice to Obligor to Deliver Alien (Form I-340) is an order directing an individual (Obligor) that had posted an immigration bond on behalf of an immigrant alien to bring […]Read more ›
- Citizenship and Naturalization: An Overview of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law
- Quali sono i motivi più comuni di diniego dell’ESTA?
- Come si rinnova la Green Card di 2 anni?
- Come si fa la successione di immobili e conti correnti a New York?
- Does your partner want to marry you only for a Green Card?