EB-2 Visa Lawyer
Permanent Residence for Professionals and workers with Exceptional Ability
The EB-2 immigrant Visa category (Green Card) is reserved to
members of the professions holding an advanced degree, and
individuals with "exceptional ability".
Members of the professions include, but are not limited to, architects, physicians, engineers, lawyers, surgeons.
Exceptional ability means "a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered in the sciences, arts, or business".
Evidence to be submitted to prove exceptional ability include:
- Official academic records showing the conferral of a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, or school, related to a particular area of exceptional ability
- Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in the professional field
- Possession of a professional license related to a particular area of exception ability
- Evidence of receiving a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates exceptional ability
- Membership in a professional association
- Recognition of achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by peers, government entities, professional or business organizations
EB-2 petitions require a formal job offer, unless a National Interest Waiver is obtained. A National Interest Waiver is generally granted to individuals with exceptional ability whose employment will greatly benefit prospectively the Unites States.
Contact an Immigration Attorney today for more information on the EB-2 Green Card