Simone Bertollini, Esq.
An Immigration Attorney with superior academic qualifications
After graduating from law school in Rome, Italy, Simone moved to the United States where he graduated with a Juris Doctor degree, becoming one of the very few Italian lawyers in New York with full academic qualifications in both Italy and the United States.
As an Italian citizen, Simone first came to the United States with an F-1 student Visa to attend law school. Later, Simone started his own legal practice, and obtained E-2 Treaty Investor Visa status. Later, Simone became a Lawful Permanent Resident, and now he is a proud American citizen.
Because of his firsthand experience with investment Visas, Simone concentrates his practice in Business Immigration matters, and has substantial experience with
O-1 Visa, as well as
Green Card for immediate relatives of U.S. Citizens.
Simone also handled dozens of Immigration Appeals to the BIA, the AAO, and Federal District Courts.
- University of Kansas School of Law - Juris Doctor, 2010
- University of Rome "Tor Vergata" School of Law - Juris Doctor, 2008
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Authorized to practice Immigration Law in all 50 States
- Selected in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 New Jersey Rising Stars list
- Selected on "Top 40 New York Immigration Lawyers under 40 years" by the American Society of Legal Advocates